Viva - Driving Possiblilites

Peoples..!!!

I've got myself a car for my driving lesson alredy !! ... I got myself a VIVA by Perodua.. The VIVA tagline is suitable for me too... driving possible! :P

Actually I'm just back from my 1st driving lesson, feeling vry happie :D. At last.. after 2 unsuccesful trials.., I've finally made some progress..!

Passed my Road Law test.. got my L, bought my car in just less than 3 weeks.. Tomorrow would be my next lesson. Really can't wait. Driving an auto car is sooo simple.. somehow or rather not letting me take the manual driving course in a way helped me to get my driving license easier.. oh well... i lost some i gain some...

Guess what? I didn't know that an auto geared car can automatically move forward by itself when i pushes the gear to D4.... no need to even step on the accelerator.. HAHA.. Sorrreee.. realli dunno man. No wonder all the instructor in class told us that driving an Auto Geared car is more dangerous than the manual one... ! Must always step on the brakes........

Here's some pics of my baby pet Car..

Car parked to begin my lesson

My baby Viva

More pics.....




Comments

Popular Posts