Word of God

Today I received a word of god. So happens since being back from Jakarta to KL, I'm not adapting to the lifestyle here very well. Having problems with transportations, as everyday I need to take a cab to work and back. One trip cost me min abt rm8 per trip. Expenses for this month skyrocketed to the max.

Being based in KPMG meant higher expenses too as dining during lunch @ 1Utama the shopping mall, most choices are relatively more expensive compared to dining at a coffeeshop outside.

With my upcoming Car loan installment, room rental.. I'm realli starting to have a heart attack. Hopefully I can get my car license asap. I am really tired of waking up extra early just to call a cab to work,sometimes, I might not get a cab by calling once. Sometimes I have to call different radio taxi companies and a few tries too.

Work is terrible as well. A senior colleague of mine has just left the company. Before she leaves, everything seems fine. The moments she leaves, everything starts to go haywire... with me being unfamiliar with the version of the bank that I'm supporting .. I have to spend extra hours to study how the system works. Really stressful...

However after paying a visit to my uncle's house and attended his cell meet, I felt better as today, they were discussing the Book of Ruth. On how her mother in law Naomi, plotted a plan for Ruth to be "redeemed" by Boaz,a rather wealthy relative. Apparently those days in Israel, if a man dies, and leaves behind a wife, the closes relatives of the man can actually redeem the woman as his wife, as a step to take care the welfare of the woman.

Naomi actually told Ruth to go up to Boaz in the middle of the night to spend the night with him. Eventually Boaz was a man of god, he did not do such a thing. He asked Ruth to leave 1st thing in the morning. Her mother in law Naomi, got to know the news and asked Ruth to wait, for Boaz has promised Ruth that he will take her as his wife if the rightful redeemer a relative closer to her does not want to.

The entire discussion is abt Naomi and Ruth and their actions, whether or not it is appropriate.., lastly comes the main point which is the word WAIT. In the book of Proverbs, the cell leader shares with us the word, Man can only proposes, God denotes. We as human being can only plan wat we do, we can do our best, to plan, but eventually it's up to God to determined it's cause. Of cos if we do not try, we wont get anything, but sometimes even if we did, things can go differently.

I was a bit attracted to this word. Somehow it soothes me for a moment there. I will be going to work tomorrow to settle off the leftovers of my pending works. Hopefully things can be settled.

Anyway.. today I went to the cell's meet in my new Car.. :D, uncle drove it up to Subang for the meeting as his car was parked at my house. The purpose of driving it was to get my car out for a spin as it's not good not to use the car for a long time. If only I'm the one that is driving.. it would be cool!!

My niece Vannessa loves my car's air con, said that it's vry nice and cold .. Haha.. she accompanied my Uncle to pick me up at work to his place for dinner. After the cell meet, there's supper too. Full up! :D.

Comments

Popular Posts