The 89th Post ~ Bad DOG !

Can't believe so fast I've posted 88 posting to this blog.

In this entry I would like to introduce to all.. The ONLY dog that I HATE the most.



You see I'm an animal lover.. i love dogs.. even cats.. mainly pets that are nice to play with.. to see how cute they are. However there's this one dog that I hate the most. MY landlord's stupid dog. I've always labelled it as a floor mat dog. It looks and behaves like one. Always lying on the floor exactly like a floor mat with the fur and all.

One thing abt that dog is that it is soooooooo lazy and inactive, he likes to sleeep all the time.. especially in front of the living room main entrance grill gate. Perhaps it's cooler there but it's realli a bummer trying to get in the house with with that dog lying there not wanting to even inch a bit to let us cross.

He likes to barks a lot too for no reason at all. It is often scared.. of funny noises and begins to bark for attention.. how sissy... a disgrace to dog kind.. In the morning.. when my landlord n her son drove off to school sometimes again for no reason it will begin to bark.. endlessly until he is tired.. oh man... I NEED to sleep .. a dog that likes to bark @ 7am in the morning. Now you guys know y I hate it so much...

A year ago when he 1st came we tot he was cute, until he started to climb upstairs to our walkway and take a dump everyday... Dirty dog. Messy dog. Notty dog. Loves to sleep around everywhere toooo... loves to block our way A LOT..

LOOK ! AT THE STAIRCASE.. We even have to block him from coming up. How troublesome... THE WORST DOG EVER. Not even CUTE .... GRrrrrr






"Yeong Sui Dog"



Guess what ?? He found himself a new spot to sleep! On the sofa..when my landlord is not at home.. how wicked ! Btw.. the subsequent picture, it's actualli a soft toy. A WHITE colour teddy, look what has it become now.. dirty n black.. yuck! GRRRRRR

Comments

Popular Posts