Vodka Min Max @ Jakarta with blurred effect

After typing the title, i need to rest for a few second before being able to type this sentence. I am quite blur now... having drank almost 1 bottle of vodka min max, blueberry flavour. I've never expected this to happen. As the alcoholic level per bottle is only 4.8% and I didn't even finished it. Some ppl said that alcoholic drinks with high gas and sugar level can make us drunk at a faster rate, mayb that's the reason.


My face turned red and my heart beats intensely.. woo.. really high n blur... i am actually struggling here to finish this post. It would be quite sometime for me to do this again as I don't think I would be so crazy enough to purposely buy those alcoholic drinks. Being here in Jakarta and @ my apartment, i am daring enough to do such things as it's not hard to get back home if i get high or drunk, just a few steps and i'm back in my room..safely.. I would certainly never do this outside... no... I won't be doing this back in KL too for the same reason and also... we do not live together here like now where it's easy to just purchase those drinks @ the supermarket and then head to the poolside for drinks and chats..

For me it's quite cool to do some crazy stuff sometimes.. adds some thrills to my life.. the experience of being stupid for a while there is quite relaxing.. following what my heart wants me to do eventhough it is not value added... to forget abt rules and procedures just to enjoy the moment.... being CARE-FREE..

Comments

Popular Posts