Birthday, Christmas and embarking a brand New Year

Both my birthday and Christmas has come and gone, even Boxing day, just ended a minute ago. Couldnt be home for my birthday but is back for Christmas until the New Year. 2012 was a good year. Along the way there were some frustrations but there were great moments and prosperous moments too.

Reluctantly I'm bidding adieu to the year 2012 and awaits a brand new year of strengths, prosperity, happiness and ambitions. Year 2013, what can it be? Good thing the world didnt end! I have some plans coming up. Really need all the luck  that I can have, all the good things. Next year too, I will be hitting the big 3. Every ending is a beginning of something. Growing pains !

Just last week, watched a video on Chinese Zodiac, looks like 2013, the year of the snake is not quite a good year for the Piggies.. oh well, just do my best and let GOD take care of the rest. All I can do is pray hard. Else, what can I do?

5 more days to a brand new year, I dont normally have any must do new years resolutions but somehow or rather I do have some this year. Really can't wait to begin. 2013!!!! Let me fulfill my wish !!!!!

Cheersss & Happy New Year !

Comments

Popular Posts