Linda Chung

Yo ppls.. for the 1st time a HK artist come visited Seberang Jaya..

Linda Chung dropped by Sunway Carnival Mall today for a short autograph session. I got to know about the event on Thursday when I was driving home from KL. :D

The session was scheduled to start @ 6pm. So I made my way to Sunway Carnival @ 5.15pm.. by the time i reached, parked and all.. it is still early.. it is just 5.40pm. However, a lot of people was already there.. good spot to catch the event has all been taken, level G full, level 1 full. At 1st I was at level 1, peeping through a hole. Then i spotted a nice area @ level 2(facing the stage). I quickly went up. After abt 5 mins, a group of ppl realised the place and started to fill up the entire space. Anyhow.. it's not realli a fengshui place as it's quite high up and Linda is a bit small. Linda was late actually.. the entire thing starts only at 6.30pm.

She sang about 3 songs of her new album. Followed by some game playing by some lucky selected audience. At level G, the crews actually handed the audience some posters.. Argh.. too bad. After singing, they then moved on to the autograph session. Then an idea struck me. Just now when Linda was entering the mall there are some people waiting at the back of the stage.. and we saw tat they really managed to see her in person. So i quickly went down and waited. Somehow along the way there were some leftover events calender of Linda and I managed to grab 1. Lolz. Then when Linda finished signing the autograph she really did went back to the back stage. I managed to see her in person and but I did not managed to take a real photo of her, only managed to snap her side face.. though.. the quality isnt nice but it's better than nothing..

As she was leaving the stage towards the exits.. everyone just followed her.. all her fans.. chase her like mad... somehow I got caught up too.. hoping get a better photo.. :P but then I failed hahaha too many crazy fans.. they r screaming and shouting as well, all armed with better cameras... woo the excitement..overwhelming.

She left for her next stop to Queensbay mall in a mercedes Van.. cool.. there's one guy following her too mayb it's her manager..cos he did have the manager look :P, a bit plum.. n a bit cunning :P

It's cool to be able to see her. She is the 4th artist I've seen in person. The 1st one was actually Victor Wong during my TARC days, then followed by Fish Leong also at TARC, then Jacky Cheung.

I hope to meet Lee Hom and Jay Chou one day... let's dream on :P

Here's da photos..

Comments

Popular Posts