The day the sky smiled at us..

At abt 8.30pm today.. I was alerted by my housemate to go look at the moon ...

And I found.... a smiley !!


I captured tis image using my phone... nothing fancy i know.. just to give u guys a rough idea on how it look like.. it actually has 2 eyes but the other star is not that bright, therefore it's not appearing in the photo.. It's the best take from my phone :P

Some Facts :

This only happens Once every 5 years. It was formed by Venus, Jupiter and a three-day-old crescent Moon, appearing as a smiley face above the western horizon.

Here's a nicer version of the smiley..stolen from other people's blog..



Isnt it beautiful ?? I just love it... if you can enjoy it with ur naked eyes.. I'm sure u will be as excited as me!! :P

Enjoy ~~~ may this smiley brings some encouragement to us for the coming year.. The day the sky smiled at us.... :)

Comments

Popular Posts