Homeward Bound

For the 1st time ever, I drove all the way back from PJ to SJ(Seberang Jaya). My hometown!
I started my journey abt 2 - 2.30pm, I got a 1/2 day off and a full day tomorrow :). I arrived home @ abt 6.15 pm ++

It was realli tiring to drive all the way but it gives me a sense of accomplishment.
On the other hand, I found that I tend to speed as well. I dont really enjoy driving at 110mph but tends to go to abt 120 :P. It's lucky that there aint any heavy traffic.. else it would take longer hours and of cos more dangerous(someone mentioned, for a small car.. it's better not to speed. What if there's a puncture?, or anything..you may not be able to stop in time.. it's dangerous!..ok..alrite.. YES "MOM" .. ).

The entire journey home was quite thrilling as in some places like Simpang Pulai, Ipoh, it rained heavily and I can barely see the road. Everyone is moving slowly. It sort of kept me awake though. As I must be vry alert and concentrate so that I dont go bang anyone :P. If it's a smooth ride all the way I will probably get bored. Another thing that kept me awake was the radio.. switching from MixFM to MyFm back and forth to listen to songs..

I found that for my car a full tank of petrol would probably cost me rm50 ++ only. As on Monday I only pumped RM12 as my ex-boss told me that there will be a lower petrol price soon. It was true. On Wed itself the petrol price has gone down another 10 cent. Today I got a full tank for RM42.40 on top of the RM12 I pumped.

Another thing that I found out is that my car can really go fast.. well built and economical petrol consumption as in total from Pj to Sj I only used up 1/2 of the petrol. Bravo...!
I think that's all for now.. it's time to kick back and relax.. especially tomorrow :D. Perhaps more driving @ pearl of orient... :D.

Cya round peeps..

Comments

Popular Posts