Christmas Street Party

I'm just back from Subang Jaya, from my uncle's cell leader's house.

This is actually my 1st time to a Christmas Party.
I've only been to Christmas Open house but not a party.

Tis also is my 1st time listening to carolings by a church group
and not the one played on a CD player or recordings.

It was quite fun. The food was great.
The food was catered by Big Rajah, a famous caterer in KL actually.

I got myself some door gift too..

During the party we had carolings, makan then some games to play.. quite fun..
and somewhat funny.

But what I love best is the carolings. It's by the Grace's Church Royal Rangers.
I love the "malaysianized" version of the Twelve Days of Christmas.. realli CREATIVE.. I got it on my phone video. Do take a look. :)




Lately i've been listening to Christmas songs too.. love em every bit.
It's just 5 days to Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas & Happi New Year in advance everyone. :)

P.S : Where's my present?!

Comments

Popular Posts