Day Off @ Starbucks, Province of Wellesley

Some of you might be wondering what is Province of Wellesley.. well it is actually another name for Butterworth, my hometown... Finally after 2 months.. i'm back ... finally got the break i always wanted..... to be away from work.. truly a relaxation, a bliss.

I am now in Starbucks, been here since 2pm.. haha... Starbucks is really a great place to hang out with or without your friends to have a cuppa, and also for the free internet :D. It is so peaceful, and relaxing. The main reason i chose Starbucks is for my favourite drink - Iced Green Tea Latte. Maybe it is also a fact that in Penang there are lesser Coffee Bean outlets.. but nevertheless I prefer Starbucks as I find that Coffee Bean drinks are not really my likings.



I'm at the Starbucks outlet of Sunway Carnival Mall near my house. It's a great place to have free internet. I can't realli live without internet. At home, I have no broadband like what I have in KL.. all I have is the slow as turtle dialup connection, it's really a bore.. so I came here to have a break and also to fully utilize the free internet connection.. hahaha :P

Today again being weekday, there arent much ppl.. I'm actually the only person occupying the area for now..everyone that came has already left.. hahaha... it's now 7.21pm... however I just dont feel like goin home.. the environment is really relaxing..its been some time since i've been so relaxed... I have everything I need here, not even hungry as I've just had a shepard's pie :P.

Oh well.. I'll end here.. I'll do some surfing, facebooking before goin home... till next time!!!

Comments

Popular Posts