Gaming : The Sims


It is now 3.39am and yet I'm still awake. I have been playing game since 11pm just now. Can't believe that it is already 3.40am now. How time passed so fast.

It's been a long time since I played any game for so long. Never got the mood to play since I left uni. Occupied with work, activities in Jakarta... I have alredi abandoned the interest of gaming.

However being back in KL, once again I found my passion towards gaming. My interest in Need of Speed is back as a few days ago I've just completed a few challenges, it's really satisfying and fun.

At first I was exploring Picasa, a free photo editing tools by Google. This Picasa searches for all my pictures and from there I found pictures of The Sims 2 in my pc.



After getting bored with photos editing, now here I am playing The Sims 2, realising that the game is still in my computer. The Sims 2 is an improved version of The Sims. I played The Sims for the 1st time during secondary. Back then it was nothing fancy just some ppl living in a game, with tools to build houses(the main cool factor). Now they have improved it by adding the aging, sickness, marriage, "woohooing" :P features, which was way more entertaining...


One of my colleague actually teased me, she said it's useless playing The Sims, why dont you just do some cleaning or watch tv than directing those ppl you create to do so?

Haha well... if you got so much free time on hand, I think it's okay to indulge in tis nonsense as this thing kinda satisfy my ego, to be able to be in control of other ppl. I've even got the "free will" option turned off. I must be in control of everything else things can get out of hand..Can't trust those sims! They'll get themself killed! :P.

Another cool thing is that we can actualli be creative to design somewhat the homes for the ppl you create, something like tis is cool as most of the time in real life.. we normally can't do so perfectly, with it's plasma tv, hi-fi sets etc..

It's going to rain again soon. It's the raining season. Heard some thunder. I better get to bed now. Began to feel some sleepyness now :). It's been quite sometime since I enjoy staying up so late just to play game (yeah~~ some nonsense..) wahahahahah.... But hey.. i feel relaxed.. really... finally after 2 weeks of incapability to adapt.

Comments

Popular Posts