Last nite in Penang

After this blog i'll be goin to bed. Will be making my way to KL tomorrow at 0630hrs. Will hitch a ride in HT's car to KL. She and 2 other friend of mine will be heading to KL for a short makan+shopping trip making use of the Raya Holidays. All of them will be staying at my place till Saturday.

Being the last nite, i've always have the tendency to sleep late. I love being in my room a lot. The peace and quiet room. Free from noises of dog barking or landlady shouting at the top of her lungs.. and also the cold air of my lovely air conditioner... I love being in cold places.. if I were to joke.. you can say these few days i'm actually hiding myself in a FRIDGE :P. Why ? It's raining non stop since Monday morning until now.. the air is already cool n yet I am still turning the air con on.

Dunno.. i just love the cold feeling in my room.. relaxing..cooling... This also makes me sleepy.. I've been sleeping a lot since the rain started, but partly also due to the fact that there's nothing much to do on a weekday at home. Everyday I'll get up, have lunch, watch some tv then adjourn myself to my room for dramas and internet then go downstairs for dinner and more tv then back up in my room, playing with my laptop and using the internet again. These 2 days were really relaxing. Slept a lot.. i love the sleep. The thing i can't do much in KL due to the noise pollutions...

Another thing is that being back there are less worries.. also minus the miss home feeling as i'm already home.. no sense of loneliness at all. I think that's how the phrase Home Sweet Home came from. Home provides protection, comfort and love. I'll be away from home again next morning... begining to miss home now.. When can I be back home for good ? But Would I? I wish the things that I plan can go smoothly so that one day I can achieve all of those.

Comments

Popular Posts