Driving Pleasure..

I'm just back from driving around my neighbourhood. It was simply fantastic. I left office early just to practice some driving before my driving license exam next monday. Also, I did'nt quite have the mood to continue working.

I reached home abt 7pm, rushed in, changed my clothing and off I went for a drive. I rushed as the skies grows dark signalling that there will be rain later. I must drive no matter what. Rain or shine.

I began by driving round the field in front of my house. Then as I move on I went to other directions into some housing streets then round again back to the field and then again round a bigger round, into another area of Sect 17. As i drove i got more daring but then I tried to avoid roads that has multiple crossings or heavy traffic.

I drove to the place I used to live. The 1st place i stayed when I was studying in Uni. It was my intention to go there as I would like to get some shower cream as I am running out. I can actually buy it near my house but being a beginner it was hard for me to park so i went to my old place as there's more space to park. I was vry happy being able to go there on my own. Walking to my old place will never be a choice of mine.. Not that near ya know.. you need to walk at least 15 minutes, again at nite, dangerous!.

The yellow building is where i lived back then. This picture was taken a few days back. It's raining that day :P dun have a picture to perfectly describe it... Sorreee...

Anyhow I bot what I wanted and had a chat or two with the shop owner. She actually finds me looking rather familiar and I told her Yes! I lived here before just upstairs.. remember? Yeah :D, Me and my ex roommate will usually go down to her shop to buy some stuffs when we were there.

After that I drove back to my current area and then head to the petrol station to fill up some gas. I sucessfully did it with a credit card. Never did that before :P. It was vry vry enjoyable :D
However, my pleasure was cut short, as on my dashboard I found some lights indicating- the battery, fluid and water seems low. With that I scared myself, by forgetting to start the engine to move the car.. I was wondering why the hell the car dun move? No brakes, no handbrake, not in Parking mode.. then i snap back to reality having notice I havent started the engine.. hahaha.. damn dumb!

I quickly drove home. Found a nice spot to park and spend quite sometime parking it nicely.. I can't stand lousy parking... :P

At the end.. it didn't even rain one bit! :D

Comments

Popular Posts