Driving Test Passed !

Yeah! Went to take my driving test tis afternoon. Was vry nervous and scared since yesterday and even more this morning. Can't really sleep properly with the dog barking and the images of me failling my parking test is just a torture. Woke up around 10.30am, after a series of toss and turns. Can't really get a peaceful sleep from last nite. Well. Have to bear with it. Everyone was saying it's not such a big a deal. No problem.. sure can pass. Just don't panic

Well yeah.. I have some confidence on the road test but not so much on the slope and the parking though. Weird huh? Haha....cos the slope things comes with timing when u step on the brakes.. sometimes i might be too slow or too fast to hit it. Parking was.. the gap btwn my car n the parking spot. if i go to near or too far i might touch the lines..... argh..

Anyway .. I was lucky i got to do the road test 1st. It builds my confidence a bit there. Total score : 18/20. Not bad lah....
Then immediately after my road test and since i am using my own car to sit for the test. The tester allow me to go straight ahead for the slope, parking and the 3 point turn test. That's good as i dont have to wait anymore.
I went up the slope, did the parking and the 3 point turn. The slope was passing mark.. the tires is in the yellow box, the parking yeah .. ok oso but i can normally park better than today though.. the 3 point turn no biggie.. i dun panic.. so ok lo...
collected my test scripts.. signed and confirmed that i've passed. What a relieve! Was delighted actually. Finally the quest has ended. After 2 unsucessful trials due to me not owning a car till now... and the postponement... i've finally made it. A day to celebrate indeed.

PASSed!

My P license will only be ready on fri. So i'll be driving to work only next monday. Hopefully tis fri, sat n sun I can do some serious driving. Practice make perfect. :D

All the best! Road Ahoy!

Comments

Popular Posts