the revival of HTML fun

heheheehehehhe... notice any difference?? i've added one more interesting element to my blog.. yes oh yes! the music section.... the song i love for the time being.. really can perk me up when i am down. u know this song superstar by Jamelia... listen to it.. i bet it will send u groovin to the beat too :)

it is quite tedious to upload the song up plus the html coding with i havent been using 4 a long time.. kinda rusty adee.. :P.. with my slow as a turtle internet 56k connection it is even more crazy..imagine uploading the 3mb file up..i waited for like 1/2 hour to download the song and upload it again. i wish i had my streamyx.. but i'm no longer in kl.. wana get streamyx as soon as i got a job. then download movie... internet radio.. hahaha.. u name it.. all can be done.. broadband internet.. the way of life nowdays.

today i went to the immigration office to do my passport for my holiday in Europe & UK. I can't wait to go. The dates have been confirmed it's on 6 June 2005. Yay!!!!!! I really want to get a job offer here b4 i leave but time is ticking.. every second.. my interview is supposed to be today is postponed to tomorrow 3pm. The manager took an emergency leave.. i wonder what's the emergency? This is the 2nd interview. This time direct with the manager. I really want this job - "Engineering Change Analyst" cool name huh?? The work scope .. not so much of programming but more towards QA, coding inspection,making sure of programming standards and running of the application and a bit of technical or hardware support. I REALLY WANT IT !! cross my fingers !! Argghhh..... tomolo interview....... :P

ok la tat's some of my updates this is jane signing off.. c u next time update.

Comments

Popular Posts