tagboard included.. finally !!!

call me slow.. but i've just figured out how to include a tagboard in my blog. i've read some of the blogs of other ppl and was always amazed by how interesting their blog is .. with all the add on features like pictures, quizzes and tagboard and some other stuff.. all this stuff is not provided by blogger but external parties.. I din know that ! what a bum ! and i call myself a computer science student? quite outdated huh? hahaha.. guess that i am too bz with .NET and stuff and forgot to hv some basic HTML fun ! :P ... but no fear! i hv all the time and knowledge in this world to set them all up, picts,quiz,tagboard, you name it, i got it !! muahahahaha

ah well me as usual hang around at home again while the world is so ever BZ.. so does my friends, WHAT THE H*LL?? Having holidays but no friends to hangout is juz pathetic !~ Waiting for calls for interviews but man are they sloww.. or.. it's me? well i dun care.. all i wan is to hv FUN !!! plsssssss!!! I've been studying since wat? since i am born ? HELLO .. TIME to PLAY !!!! ... grrrrrrrr....

currently my entertainment is the net n tv.. well thnks to some good late nite shows like Tru Calling, The Apprentice to name a few.. or I'll be BORED to death.. seriously! i think it's enough of me whining.. better look for something productive to do .. reading.. yup yup... bought a book recently.. ought to start it now.. k.. that's all folks ! The End !~

Comments

Popular Posts