Thinking Positive

Do you believe me if I tell you that if you believe that you can find a place to park, you're surely to have a place to park? No matter how hard it is?

Well this happenned to me today. Me and my housemates were out to SS2 for supper. To the famous KTZ dessert shop. As we all know..in SS2, it's not that easy to get a place to park.
As we were approaching the shop, my housemate warned that I must quickly look for parking as today is Saturday and there will be a lot of people..

Indeed there were loads of people. Being the person who is driving, locating a place to park is certainly a tedious job.

However inside of me tells me to be positive, as "THE SECRET" theory came to my mind. With regard to that, I quickly told my housemate that I am confident that there will be a place to park.

As we go along the road nearing the shop, there were a few cars already.. all looking for a place to park.

Anyhow, I kept an open mind monitoring the area, keeping a look out if there's someone goin for their car.

Lady luck strikes.. as I spotted a family walking towards my direction. I waited for them to approach me seeing if there's any chance I can take their spot..I did not move an inch.. The car infront of me had gone ahead and I'm still waiting, luck was good.. the family got to their car right in front of me and i managed to get a nice place to park.. just right infront of KTZ.

It's just a wonder :P. People.. go try this.. somehow or rather thinking positive can be helpful. Thou there are always limitations of things. I always believe that moderation is the key. Too believing in oneself is not good either. Crossing the border would only leads to arrogance..

Comments

Popular Posts