Sick ~

Oh.. it's the time again... i'm sick.. down with flu and sore throat. it's been torturing me all day at work. the uneasiness.. argh.. now i regret indulging on the Jap food yesterday.. most of it was either baked, fried, or grilled ... vry heaty indeed.... as a result.. i got sick. what a bummer. I've got a lot on my workload which i struggle to finish n this comes in such perfect time.

Back from work extra early to go see a doc, I drove to work today.. took another route which is jln tun razak back asap... to cure this nonsense. Apparently the practice that i visit quite good. the doctor is really good.. in my opinion.. at least he asked the right questions and stuff....it was soo relieving having somewhat a professional doctor for a change?

During consultation.. i have reccuring flash back of my visit to the doctor back in Jakarta. How dreadful. That guy in JKT actually measures you high blood pressure when u are just having a flu and diaerrha... and then tells you that you have low blood pressure.. I mean.. WTH ? I mean... do they even finished med school before they even start practicing ? Only god knows...

Anyway.. i was prescribed 3 medicine, one for my sore throat, 2 for my flu. One is to be taken at nite and the other to be taken during the day. It's non drowsy.. something i look forward tooo... it's really a relieve to get such medicine rather than nonsense.. When I got sick in Jakarta before, i was prescribed vitamin A,B, E whatever in addition to my flu, bla bla bla.. Now the best part is actually we can simply reject the prescribed medicine just like that... mayb it's the culture in Jakarta that not many ppl afford to have so much EXTRA medicine.. but I would say it is also due to the price.. I remember a trip to the doc in Jakarta would cost easily about 200k Indo rupiah abt ... rm50+++ and even more.

Well... for these 3 simple medicine.. I've just got it for RM30... :D

Oh well... i need to stop now.. I've got to get ready to bed. The doctor said that for the night flu.. it is best taken at nite around 9.30pm or so.. and not like 12am or something like tat to avoid me being in drowsy mode the next morning. The medicine will help clear all the clogged flams and mucus from my nose to throat. Therefore a heavy knockout is a must. :P ...

Alrithy peeps.... Good nite !

Comments

Popular Posts