Trustee old speaker.

Tonight as I was spending my resting time at home in KL, I listened to some music to seek some motivation to relieve and reduce some stress.. It all started with the song When You Believe, then to Hero, Go the Distance.., You Raise Me up.., blaa blaa to a few chinese songs that made me feel so much better now. All thanks to my collections of mp3s and not forgetting my trustee old speaker.

I did not realise this until I tried to tell one of my colleague how nice the song was playing from my trustee speaker. It may not be the best speaker in the world but it has kept me entertained for a vry long time. And to my shock it has been exactly 10 years. From the year 1998, when I had my 1st multimedia computer.. I had one computer b4 the multimedia one and it's actually an Intel 386...anyway the multimedia computer that I had when I was in F3 was the 1st one that really shaped me to be the person I am today, being the wild internet crazy generation that is addicted to internet and computers all the time. HAHAHA.
Anyway... tis post is to tell u guys and a post for me to keep that which in my opinion I own a good speaker. And I would like to clarify it might not be the best speaker in the world but it certainly has live up to its standard.. giving a nice blend of bass to the music.. everytime. I love watching drama's or music and simply listening to soong with it...

Here's my trusted speaker.... all old and worn now.. can't believe it has been 10years.




Comments

Popular Posts