Rants for Happyness.

Pondering is the thing I do a lot tis few months and weeks even days.. Abt life.. the trials, the ups and downs... the decision making... the everyday life of seeking... HappyNess...

Speaking of happyness... to a sudden.. it reminded me of the movie by Will Smith.. "In the pursuit of Happyness". It was a famous movie about how a guy together with his son continues his journey in life after being dumped by his wife to have a better career and life. The story was actually told based on a true story. I watched the movie about how presevere Will Smith is. How he and his son, moved door to door everyday seeking for a "FREE" place to spend the night(in the church) as he has no money to pay for rent. Once he had no money and they have to spend the night in a public toilet. How awful was that? Anyhow, in the end, they both made it quite sucessful and all and finally found that "happiness".

Lately there are a few issues happening around me.. that affected myself too...there are cases where ppl are having problems with the relationships, career road block, etc. I would say nothing is perfect. Things cant always go the right way. As what murphy's law is saying.. anything that can go wrong will go wrong. Things just can't go just the way I wanted. There are many decisions that my frens do.... some i detest and do not agree at all .... but ? What can i do ? It is their choice... just wish them good luck! People that I hate always appears from nowhere trying to be irritating but I cant really keep them out from my life huh? I just do my best to IGNORE what i dont like or dont agree as.. truthfully it doesnt concern me at all.

Sometimes it's just frustrating. At this point of time, This post is more like a rant than anything to seek happyness.. Very true.. what will make me happy ? How long must I wait ? How can I be patient when the world around me is chaotic? Ah.... those questions... no answers.

About the things that concerns me.. so far I have done what I could but I have yet to see results. I need results to check whether I am doing it right or wrong. I need a result to determine whether I fail or pass so that I could move on to the next best thing. But now.. I'm stagnant. Going nowhere... It's just wait and more wait. How can I tell if I shuld still be patient or should I change my ways? ... no one knows... i guess i'll have to follow what will smith do.. as the saying goes.. Patience is virtue. just doing it everyday again and again.. hoping and praying it will somehow work.

It's almost 4am now and I'm still awake. Thanks to my flu medicine that made me sleep too much.

Comments

Popular Posts