Penang Hill

Today I made my way up to Penang Hill. A second re-visit after almost 20 years.
Well maybe not exactly 20 years, it should be less but nevertheless it's more than 10 years since the last visit. 

Looking at the number of years, I suddenly felt that I'm old. But to me, somehow it feels that life has just began to get exciting? Only lately I am able to start to exploring Penang by myself, on my own, my driving carefreely, enjoying the scenery, enjoying the flash back of memories. The memories of my childhood. The carefree life. 

Being back to Penang hill, today, for me,  feels like an achievement. Guided by my trusty iphone & papago GPS, I made my way all the way from home. Being able to pay and get to board the new train feels even more exciting and fun. Arrival and being greeted by the magnificent view of the Penang city is even more breath taking.




Too bad the last train for today is just until 7pm. Else the night view will be even more fabulous. Nevertheless I enjoyed my visit and hopes to have another visit in a few more months with better camera equipments. 

Comments

Popular Posts