Another Resignation

Yes. Another resignation.

Serving the H bank for 10month exactly, today is officially my last day. Finally the wait is over. This time around things are rather clear. There were doubts but it is not as nervous as my first time resigning. Nothing hold me back much.


I sort of even managed to celebrate with a rather luxurious dinner too :P .

Tomorrow onwards for approximately 10 days or so. I'm gonna lay low, relax and enjoy life, before I embark on a journey to yet another H bank. LOL.

Honestly it is not a sad day for me today but rather a relieve. To be back to normal, to enjoy my naive and carefree life. I have made plans for the holidays, more time for family, self learning, self improvement and hobbies. Can't wait to be home. To be back to my good old Penang ! :)

Wish to do more photography too. Snapping all the way till my hearts content.

Let the past be the past for tomorrow is a present.  To a better infinity and beyond ~ ! (Quote: Buzz Lightyear,Toy Story).

Comments

Popular Posts