Penang Days

It's Friday and it has now been exactly a week since the day I came back for holidays due to my resignation.

I've been resting and eating non stop ever since. The feeling is almost like during my college/uni days's semester breaks. Where I would be at home all day long doing nothing. Just the net and the good old TV to keep me company. This whole week feels like becoming a teenager again, carefree and happy, a peaceful week, no sleepless nights, no worries, no feeling of missing home, no pressure at work, none what so ever.

Each morning I woke up without having to worry about food. There's no need to get ready and head out or to think of what to eat. Each time a scrumptious breakfast/lunch has already been well prepared for me. This holiday is even better for me as now after working and having my own car, each time i crave for something I can just drive out and pack some stuff back home to eat, superbly satisfying some of my cravings like the penang assam laksa, penang chee cheong fun, etc. Besides, this time, it is also a breeze for me to go anywhere, anytime to visit friends for dinner or lunch or going over to Penang Island for shopping at Queensbay and more.

Although tt has been a relaxed week, but soon things will change. I would be leaving for KL soon. I really enjoyed my time being home. 3 more days to spend. I love my Penang.

Comments

Popular Posts