Holiday Season ~

It's the holiday season. School is out and so is my working days too... well.. temporarily :P.
It's been great. Today is my last day at work. Had rounds of free lunches and farewell dinner to "tea" sessions since the start of this week.

This morning was a hectic day. Started by waking up at 6.50am so that I can drive myself to HLB and arriving at work just before 8 am so that I can date some of my colleagues for breakfast, MY treat. However, things don't exactly seem to fall in place but nevertheless it was a good breakfast date.

After finishing breakfast, it was work, handover, handover and more handover. All done last minute. Can't blame anyone... my workload is really heavy! Went out for lunch at a nearby building and being treated again by some good seniors. As we finished lunch, it's time to head back to HQ to passup my access card and some stuffs and also for a tea session with another 2 of my seniors.

I left HLB with a heavy heart. Time flies and without knowing I have been there for about 1.5 years already. During the course I made many acquaintances both good and bad. Some became very close too. I would certainly miss them a lot. But anyhow, people come and go and I'm sure good friends are meant to last.

This also applies to all of my aquaintances/colleagues/team members/housemates/roommates/apartment mates/ of all projects/trainings. For those closer ones, i'm sure some how there will be a get together. Just perhaps we wont be meeting each other so often, as everyone has their own responsibilities and life to get on with now.

Me too. I have yet to gauge the workload that is going to hit me soon, being the staff of an MNC bank, it is certainly not really an easy task.But anyhow, with courage I await the start of my new phase of career. I really hope that this job can bring some breakthrough and something of an eye opener to me. I'm really excited to see the world ! :P

Meanwhile, let just let me.. kick back, relax and enjoy my break for a while here yah... :)

Time to bed.... g'nite everyone~

Comments

Popular Posts