Hectic Friday

Since I got back from Penang, I've been spending money and going out non stop. So many things to buy/do.
Need to get new working clothes, shoes, bag, and some stuff to deco my room as I have not been satisfied with how my room look like lately. As of now  I've managed to complete almost all the items in my checklist but I don't think I can manage the makeover of my rented room.

I seriously need to consider to move out or get my own crib. Then it would be more worthwhile to deco it nicely. I'm being a bit stingy here as I wanted to get a sofa bed and some nice cupboards but it was too expensive for me and definitely not worth the price to pay for.

Besides, I've already close to spend all of  my budget for this round. Next time perhaps?

Today has been a hectic day. Woke up, played some facebook games for awhile then off I go out to the bank, then to collect my altered slacks,  then drove to KL city to have lunch with my ex colleagues from HLB project at Lot 10 Hutong(Hutong's food was so-so though despite the good reviews, I say Penang has better food at a cheaper cost too :P), then off to Petaling Street to get some stuff then off to Eon Bank Chow Kit to get free movie coupons before heading to Midvalley and queued before getting my movie tickets for tomorrow.

After that I head back to KL again to pick up an ex colleague at Affin bank before heading to Pavillion for a short gathering. We had dinner, watched the tensed-up game between Germany and Serbia, had beer, have some chats, and continued watching Slovenia and USA played. It was the best World Cup match so far..being able to watch with some friends and a huge bunch of crowd in Pavillion. It was really good. Pavillion is quite a nice place to watch football with the big screen TV and all. We left Pavillion at 12am, and I am now writing this blog. It's a shame Slovenia lost to USA. Most of the players of Slovenia is so handsome :P. HAHAHAHA.

Peace out. G'nite !

Comments

Popular Posts