thoughts...

one of my housemates has recently graduated and is now looking for a job...
seeing her looking for a job reminded me of my situation almost 10 months ago..
the same feeling of doubt, fear and of cos my meaningful learning process ...

to me.. after going to uni i really learned a lot, my turning point in life is during my final year in university, where everything started to look different where all the doubts and the wonders of working life slowly creeps in..

only the day when sou yip approached me on QN, that i think my life really changed ... for the better... my experienced in it was really something money can't buy and it was really an eye opener for me.. besides that in the process not only i learned to be more thoughful and mature in but along the way .. i picked up a much more valuable thing which is friendship. My friendship with sou yip and hui thien blossomed from then. They were like family to me.. i treat them as family and i know they do too. Just last week, when they know that I would be flying off to Indonesia soon, they treat me to a karaoke session and anything that i planned to do at that time... i believe that this kind of friends is those are ones that is really hard to get .. rather than those that laugh with you but not is not willing to cry with you...

QN really teaches me a lot.. and gave me a lot of lessons in my life and ya know.. today i actually helped my housemate on how to improve on herself, as i find that she is really similar to me last time... unmatured and yet to have a meaningful goal in life..

today i even teach my housemate to do a simple mouna.. i can't believe it myself.. how mouna actually helps a person... today i finally understand... today too i learned, that usually all the answers is within oneself, it's the matter of choice.

Hopefully the thing that i learned from QN i can teach it to others.. helping others discover themself and perhaps one day achieve the things that they desire...

:) . tis is Jane signing off... hv a superb day!

Comments

Popular Posts