life diary..

well this past few months have been hectic..
work, work and work again.. along the way there are some fun though..

i am currently assigned to work on the NISP Bank project. Soon I will be flying off to Jakarta to continue the development of our banking software in that bank itself..
kinda nervous because this would be my first time travelling for work.. i am quite delighted with the idea that i can travel overseas.. hence the opportunity of getting extra.. dough.. hehehe.. but on the other hand... Jakarta might not be a great place to work in.. hence the not so good rumours / news of that city.. there are worries but somehow... things can be fine too..

i havent really told my parents that i'll be goin off there.. i wonder how can i break this to them.. i am sure that they would be worried.. nevertheless, nothing can stop me from going.. i love adventure.. to explore.. seeing some new or different.. many ppl say that i am one of a kind..but sometimes i felt that it's nice to be special in someway.. havent really prepared myself for the trip yet but no need to rush as nothing much to prepare other than packing my suitcase.. other things can be settled there..as long as one got money.. well one other things is that i wont be stuck there for a long time.. even if i do.. i have the priviledge to come back to malaysia every month.. ;)

this few weeks i am goin to enjoy myself.. meet all my good friends.. go back home for a short holiday and enjoy myself to the max b4 working like a dog.. :P

just last month.. me n my colleagues had a trip to Port Dickson.. a really nice trip.. and we had a real nice apartment too... all done last minute.. :D we planned to go somewhere else next and will do it really soon too as most of us will go to indonesia.. and some other places..

well that's it for today's post.. i would certainly share some of my experience in indonesia soon !
cya round .. !

Comments

Popular Posts