The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

"I was born under unusual circumstances"

Is how the Benjamin Button story begins. It is a story of a man born as an old man and ages backwards. The movie is an adaptation of a book by F.Scott Fitzgerald.

I went to catch this movie with a fellow colleague. Actually it would only be officially screened on the 12 Feb but I just couldn't wait to see it. Since there is some special screenings, I jump at the vry 1st opportunity to watch it. Been anticipating this movie since last December you see. So since tis being a long weekend, I tot of watching it there n then.

The movie was quite long. I think it is about.. close to 2 1/2 hours maybe? This is my first time actually sitting that long for a movie in cinema. Overall I would say that The curious case of Benjamin Button was a beautiful movie. It shares almost the same traits with the renowned movie Forrest Gump, long and beautiful, well ... if you know how to enjoy it...

I love the quotes in the movie.. often quoted with a deeper meaning behind.. always something to ponder on. On how life is... and living it. How people come and go.

The movie in a whole talks about life & relationships. The relations with your loves one and even acquaintances..


Overall to me it was some beautiful movie. I don't know if you guys would agree. So see it for yourself. Hopefully you wont find it boring... Have some sensitivity will ya ? :P

oh ya another nice thing abt the movie is Brad Pitt.. still good look yo.. In the beginning he look like crap. But as he grows younger.. nice too see ... :P

Comments

Popular Posts