Stealing @ RotiBoy KLCC

I was at HLB again today... and when it was just about lunch time... a colleague of mine informed me that our PM is treating us RotiBoy. However we need to help the PM get em at KLCC. So after finishing our lunch at Wisma TA, a building nearby.. we then head to KLCC to get em.

Roti Boy in the making


As we bought quite a number of RotiBoys to a total of 27 pieces, we were asked to wait for about 15 minutes for them to bake and pack up. As we waited, I saw a middle aged man, munching on a sausage bun as he move along the queue to pay... well's its not really something unusual, many people actually have a bite first before paying. At my 1st glance, in my mind I thought to myself that this guy must be vry hungry. I did not pay much attention to him. I keep on looking to other places etc.. then at another point i glance back at him, i found him eating the bun rather FAST.... i would say exceptionally fast. He barely chew on his bread b4 swallowing.. which is weird.... I keep on observing him from then on. Until he reached the cashier to pay.. he frantically grabbed plastics to stuff the bread that he bot.

Roti Boy KLCC outlet. Too bad i did not snap the guy!!!

Before he reached the counter, I was feeling something is amiss.. as he approached the cashier i told my colleague about wat he did. The 3 of us observed him. When it's his turn to pay he did not mention that he ate one on the way and paid rather hurriedly..perhaps fearing that we may report it to the cashier... eventually of cos we did not. apparently we did not have any proof. he has already eaten the bun.. what can i do ?.. no solid proof.. i rather not make too much hoo haaa on that.. just hope tat guy really rot in hell :P .. We were really dumbfounded. Well how much would a sausage bun cost ?? Man... how insulting to urself. Worst than a beggar. I just can't believe that it happened in KLCC, somewhat a high class area. What a shame.

Comments

Popular Posts