Chap Goh Meh

Today is the last day of CNY, also known as Chap Goh Meh.

Since being based in Jakarta, my life have been getting more interesting in activity wise. I've been to many places, tasted many variety of foods. No matter what the occasion are..special occasion or not .. we will certainly gather to either eat, drink and play non stop until we are tired. These are the things we do around here. Duno y .. the feeling of being away from home, from Malaysia just make us feel like going out and play all the time.

So far i have visited the volcano, went for white water rafting, took pictures with wild animals such as tigers, leopards etc etc.. seen a cowboy show packed with action and explosions... things we cant realli do in Malaysia... next i would be goin for a yatch ride, then later on to taiwan..it's been a great joy.

A moment ago i have just ended a game of cards with some colleagues. Earlier on some of us went for a steamboat dinner .. we realli stuffed ourself tonite.. hahha.. actualli i have never had such wonderful steambot b4 where everything was swept clean. There were only 5 of us, 4 of us are gurls.. unbelievable. Maybe it's the portion.I won too in the card game earlier. I enjoyed myself today quite a bit. :) A nice event to end Chinese New Year. Last year it was even better.. gathering at another colleagues house...where we had potluck, then yee sang... tat was cool because last year Chap Goh Meh is celebrated on Saturday & Sunday, happier with a better crowd. Gambling, drinking away too. This year the crowd gets too big and ends up splitting to a few halves.. haha.. some of them dont really know us.. and we dont really know them.

Anyway, I'm quite pleased that I won some from the card game just now. Joined the game around 11 Indo time which is 12 midnite Malaysia time. started to win some. I hope the end of cny mark better days for me..Since January things have yet to go smooth for me. Had a fall that injured my head, hands and legs. Another fall again..during my trip for a concert. I've been laughed at so many times.. i lost count.

I just want my luck back tat's all. Work wise i must be more diciplined. more hardworking. wish me luck everyone. I wish for better things to come in the Year of Rat. Ratatoullie everyone ! :P
it's getting late. nites

Comments

Popular Posts