Technical Training Experience @ Bandung, Indonesia

In this entry I'm gonna talk about my trip to Bandung.. a non holiday trip, I went to Bandung for training.. for the 1st time in my life I'm given an opportunity to give out training to a bunch of IT guys.. it's really is a priviledge ! Can't believe I can represent my team.. also indeed a good opportunity given by my PM and Team Lead.
Bandung is really a nice place to go.. to play or work.. Bandung is almost like Cameron Highlands in Malaysia, the weather is cool and everyday it rains.. :) cool and refreshing.. it's lucky that the Bank that bought our system had their other headquarters in Bandung else I wont have the chance to go, and will always be stuck in Jakarta and Jakarta only.
Anyway this is my 2nd trip to Bandung, the 1st was actually during Raya holidays, a big bunch of us from diff diff project in Jakarta went to Bandung to visit the volcano, hot springs and some tourist spots.. it was a 2 days 1 nite trip .. short, tiring but fun! I dont think i'll post any post for the trip as it would be vry long winded... :P Those that interested to know more can visit my Facebook or Friendster for the photos.
But here i would like to show u some photos from the training...
The training place.. canteen block + residence block


Training Room..



Kap fish ? Niceee...


Residence Rooom - NNLC Hotel :)
Overall I had a great time but then I had a terrible journey back to Jakarta..bumpy ride on a KIA Travello.. body aching all over.... end up being tired the whole week!
ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

Comments

Popular Posts