Appraisal & Bak Kut Teh

Appraisal ! It's the time of the year again...

Yesterday i've just submited my copy of self appraisal... this year the appraisal document is revamped.. we are now required to write a whole lot of stuff.. which i dont mind.. :P i can bullshit a lot :P :P ... YUP... just received an email from me senior.. She says.. walao.. u wrote so much.... anyway she is one of the people that appraise me.. Hopefully I pass :P !

Btw, read the conversation below. Story began where me n my roommate in Jakarta was waiting on the cashier area to pay for some clothing we bought, we went to Klang for Bak Kut Teh earlier then head to Klang Jusco for shopping... there are 2 ppl at the cashier area, one gal one guy.. and several others facing the counter. The gal at the counter is flipping on some file of documents.. Then suddenly...

Guy at cashier : Eh .. no more already...
Guy 2 at the shop : No more what...
Guy at the cashier : Appraisal form ...

Hahahaha.. at that moment me n me roommate in Jakarta burst out laughing .. they must have thought that we are mad or something.. but the vry reason y we laugh is that we really did not expect the guy to say Appraisal form.... so "selamba" somemore and coincidentally we are preparing for our appraisal just this week.. so it really struck us !

Moving back to Klang, it's been a long time I wanted to visit.. lucky my roommate is back at the same time.. else I wont have the chance to taste the ever famous Klang Bak Kut Teh and Pig stomach soup.. All pigs.. love pigs.. vry hard to find em in Jakarta.. expensive, not really clean and not as tasty !!!

Also more on Bak Kut Teh : http://www.bakkutteh.com/ < duno if this website do exist. The put it on their signboard! The shop that i went to is Yeoh Bak Kut Teh tat even had a franchise in Hong Kong!. Check it out! YummY!

Comments

Popular Posts