9th day of cny

today is the 9th day of CNY
for those hokkienese and teowchewnese.. got "bai ti kong" - pray to the heavenly king..
a thing tat my family din do..

juz an hour ago went to a mamak place to eat, Murni is the place.. saw lot's of fireworks display..
some is very beautiful.. got lots of patterns and very colourful indeed !! while we were eating, my friends and i.. which are my old roommate, her bf, and another housemate.... enjoyed the show..
some r nice.. some are squirling like a shooting star ! wow !! magnificient! .. all marking for the arrival of the 9th day of cny a somewhat important day for those hokkien n teowchew ppl.

juz b4 the supper, we went to a trainning held for genknights.. this is the 1st ever event of trainning held by genknights..

uma the ever inspiring speaker again inspired me today. i am a bit down this few months but what she says really recall back the reason y i joined genknights... all for the sake of my dreams and family..

to have freedom.. aand to b able to make a diference in my life~ and it make me realise why i need to do tat..
she is truly truly a great inspirator ! UMA the great! :)

Comments

Popular Posts