CNY ohhhh...

well it's the time again for CNY ~!!! chinese new YEAR !!

did a lot of stuff and preparation for it..
went shopping for one whole day straight last saturday .. whoa.. from 9.30 am walk until 9pm only rreach home.. minus a few hours mayb for lunch and dinner and stuff like tat. went to 4 diff department stores and shopping complexes in KL which is Sungai Wang, Lot 10, Isetan, and Times Square whoa... i tell u.. when i get back the time.. my leg is damn freakin pain !! it's like not mine redi.. hahaha

on sunday again make the trip back to my hometown pg... in my friends car.. on the way too bought a "pamelo" for my parents .. the pamelo is a bit special and very sweet indeed just like what the lady said.. not bad not bad at all..
finally reached home ..and straight away i went 2 my room for air con !! hahaha... u can say tat i'm crazy but i really can't stand the heat... air con is my best friend.. too bad my living room dun hv one.. if not won't it be nice? watchin tv with air con.. wahhhhhh...

anyway.. on tuesday it's reunion dinner .. my family had steamboat.. quite cool using the electrical cooker which comes free when my mom bought the new air con 4 my roomm :)

in a blink of an eye it is then the 1st day of CNY, well this year it's a bit dull ... not many ppl r back in pg.. and both my grandparent r no longer here.. so less family members are coming and most of them are getting old so meaning less travelling 4 them ...
on the 1st and 2 n 3 day its all day- dull ... only the tv and the net provides some entertainment.

however things change a bit on the fourth day.. most of my friends are back from their grandparents place.and it's time for us youngsters to go visiting house by house for angpows.. ehhehee..which is today .. oops.. yesterday since it's alredi past 12 midnite..

today i went to my best friend's place.. then to my prev tuition center owner's house..after tat my roommate came to my house and off i go again to another friends house and back to my roommate's house for more angpows.. bsides angpows i have also drank a lot of water.. yyahh.. a LOT.. almost each house on avg i drank 2 cups of water..
the most was at my roommate's house.. she served me with 3 cups of water !!! .. but each of them is NICE ... grape juice with vanilla ice cream, tomato juice wiith strawberry ice cream and one cup of plain water.. whoa... i went back home racing to the loo !! hahahahahaha

then around 8pm or so again i went out for gathering with friends.. old classmates.. form 5 ppls.. 5sc2.. smksj.. my secondary school years.. well some of them i havent seen for ages.. nice to meet up with them but .. hardly talk much cos at the time i am quite tired ....anyway it is realli nice to see them all again :).. we did take photos too.. for rememberance.. can't wait to see them sent to my email :) ..oh ya during the gathering again i drank a grande mocha frappuchino.. wahhhh... again .. full with water..
went to the loo again.. and u know i din realli eat anything ? not even dinner.. but i am full.. full of water!! .. then me and my friends make a move first and then go to another place for somemore drinks.. wah...... sky juice... oh no !!! ..

by the time i got back .. i again race for the loo.. hahahahaha..
and guess waT? at home my mom call me to drink a bowl of soup and desert too .. also water !!!!!! ...
man ! i am overload with water.. !!! good also la.. for my complexion !! :P

tomolo i will b heading back to kl.. at 2pm.. ah.. holiday is over and monday got midterm test!! havent studied a thing ! damn.. no sleep for me on sun then !!! anyway i dun realli mind.. it's ok to burn the midnite oil once a while.. :P since i enjoyed so much redi... sleepin.. eating.. drinking... hehehehehe..

dunno y.. i kinda miss my parents alredi.. haih .. sad to leave em.. but studies must go on.. wont wanna dissapoint them too . tomolo i'll try to wake up earlier to spend some time with them b4 i leave........ :)

kla.. tat's all for now.. keep u guys updated if i got the time again !!! ..
and happy chinese new year !! ANGPOW pls !!! - pls send to >> no 51, Jln .... hahahaha kiddin....
peace out ! ..

Comments

Popular Posts