MY Astro 开心过年 (trans:Ushering CNY Happily)

CNY as its tradition is to celebrate something happy, a new beginning, at the same time bringing together family members and friends.

To me the best CNY song that fit the occasion this year would be this year's MY ASTRO's song as per the title above. Many don't think it is special but to me I find that the lyrics are really meaningful if you listen closer. It actually suggest us to take a break from our problem and dance and when one is happier, there will be a solution in each and every problem we have. 

I very much agree to it. Especially looking back what happened at home, it really touches me. Also in the lyrics is that life is full of experiences, they can be sour,sweet,bitter and even spicy, but it is more important to live happily. 

Overall, I really like the message behind this song. Recommended !




Happy listening. Happy CNY too!

Comments

Popular Posts