Life begins at ?

Just had a meet-up with my best friend tonight at Starbucks, over coffee and for me, tea.. in a short span of 2 hours, though short but we do managed to catch up with each other. Sharing bits and pieces of our lifes, about her newborn Hermione, motherhood, children upbringing(yes, child upbringing!) and many other stories or gossips :).

Looking back, we are both really glad that we turn out OK. I strongly believe that one can only become better and wiser after a series of hardship, to become mature. We both agree on a fact that having failures in life is good, but not too early or too late. I cant exactly describe the actual timing, but looking at the people around us, I feel that, if a persons fails at an age that, they still could not decipher the values or the learning behind the failure, i feel it has not serve its purpose. However if it is too late, for most people, when they reach certain age, they will most likely give up entirely and will say that it's fated or some kind, and will never bother to change, well judging my observation so far LAH.

At this juncture, I really felt that life is still full of discoveries, things or beliefs may change, but one thing for sure, is that there will be many more adventures, or mysteries, or experiences waiting to be uncovered.

(Side story: I really enjoyed my catching up today. Hope that there will always be one for many many more years to come, and of cos, not just during CNY.)

Comments

Popular Posts