Business plan

Last Friday I was shown a biz plan from Amway. Today as a follow up again I had a meet up with my ex colleague and her sis in law. I returned the biz pack that they have lent/requested me to have a look/listen. Network marketing is really not my cup of tea. Having tried it during my Uni days it's really something that not only one have to put in a lot of effort but also the courage to face different types of people, their thoughts, good and bad, positive or negative. I just can't stand rejection. I care a lot of how ppl perceive me. Doing things out of the norm would not be something I chose to do as I do believe that there are other options available and I'm more comfortable executing other options which not necessarily means that I have to compromise my big dreams. Currently I am in the midst of diversifying my portfolio and research to execute my other MSI (multiple src of income). It's certainly not easy. But it's really my preference to act on something I have more control in than those I don't.

Comments

Popular Posts