Ninja Joe~

Ninja Joe. Any idea what is it ? It's actually a small fast food shop @ Tropicana City Mall that sells pork burger!... YES! Pork burger. I can't believe it myself too the 1st time I saw that shop. The shop name was quite catchy and so then encourage me further to have a look. And walla, a pork burger station! Too good to be true !  However at that moment I've already taken my meal so no space to input anymore. But.. I vowed to try it sometime later.



So yesterday I went to Tropicana Mall again to pay up my Maxis bills and decided to dropped by to have a taste. I went for the basic original flavoured pork burger. Other that the original flavour, there are also, the sweet and sour, the black pepper, the teriyaki, the spicy and a few others that I couldn't remember.

Outcome :






Pork Burger. Rather small for the price I paid. RM5.95 for just a solo burger. Taste ? So so. Not as good as the pork burger I had in Taiwan though. Perhaps due to the original taste? Maybe if I ordered spicy it could be better. But still it is rather expensive for such a small burger. Then it kept me thinking. Can I do this myself ? It's rather easy aint it ? LOL. Just kidding. Well if not kidding at least not for now.

So guys, if you happen to be in Tropicana City Mall, have a try, tell me what you think.
Oh ya, the shop is in LG- just a few stores away from CARREFOUR.

Comments

Popular Posts