My iPhone 3GS

Got another new toy for the year 2009. I spent a lot of money on toys lately. First my Lumix LX3, now the iPhone 3GS.

I vowed to stop all this nonsense. It's time to save up for the rainy days!.

Coming back to the subject, my iPhone is officially 4 days old. iTunes even stamped the aged thingy on my PC, I wonder would they remind me of it's birthday?. LoL.

Anyways, as usual, my iPhone is playing hard to get due to the "efficiency" of  Maxis, went all the way to The Gardens Mid Valley right after work from Wisma Hong Leong. It's raining and never before it took soooo long to reach a place. Made it there about 6.30pm but had to wait till like 8pm just queuing up before I got to  sign the papers and paying up.

I did spent some time playing Wii. It is just the best thing ever installed at such a place.. really take a lot of my time. I remember playing it for almost 1 hour before getting tired. Yes! Tired! Playing sports on Wii is tiring, especially if it involves a lot of motion. Try playing Tennis and it will drain you out! Its really cool ! I played everything from Tennis, to bowling to baseball etc. Golf is a bore though. :)

Did I mention that almost everyone that is inside/outside the maxis centre looked at me playing??  The idea of getting the opportunity to play Wii just thrilled me and honestly at that time I don't really care, I just want to play.. I'm bored, I saw Wii, I want to play it!  :)

However, for the time being :

My iphone 3GS :




And a maxis centre thrown in. (taken with my Iphone)


Comments

Popular Posts