My First 4D

Went and bot 4D today. Out of a sudden just feel like buying numbers. 7759, my plate number.

At 1st i really got this feel that i can win. But then i realised that the number that i wrote to buy is not is written by me but by one stranger auntie..according to ppl.. one shuld write their own numbers .. anyway.. the result is out.

7759 got nothing. 7799 is 3rd prize. Hmm.... wonder if that number is the one wrote by the auntie after she told us how to fill in the form. LOL...

Anywayz.. no more gambling.. thou it's fun being the 1st time. The game of probability. :P

Here's the picture of my 1st 4D bot by myself. Hopefully the next time i buy.. it better be good :P but then it would be a long long long time...before it happen again.. BUT for now there goes RM4. :S


Comments

Popular Posts