First Drive @ Pg

Time flies. It's been already a year since I started to drive.

And only yesterday, that I truly did my 1st driving around Penang. When I was still in college I could only dream of driving. I really envy those that owns a car and can travel around as when they like.

Yesterday was my 1st drive past the Penang bridge. I could not describe my feelings that I felt joy after so many years, I can finally do what I always wanted to do. I even drove up to Batu Ferringhi with ease, when i was young it seems hard to get there with the winding hill roads and all... I re-travelled the road that I used to take, during the weekends where my parent and me went out to visit relatives, shopping and food. The route I used to take when my dad sends me to college every Sunday evening, the route that my fren took me for lunch/dinner near Island plaza during our stay in Penang.

I can never remember the roads clearly when I was being chauffered around. But after a drive yesterday, things are beginning to re-connect. Only the driver learns the road, never the passenger. Perhaps it is also that I never did pay any attention to memorizing the route.

However in all, the roads that i travelled yesterday really brings back memories, memories during childhood, my outing with my mom and dad, my college days, the memories of being a Penangite.

Comments

Popular Posts