UAE - Dubai

Yo peeps... blogging from Dubai !! Now lepaking until i retire for the nite. I am soo tired now



Touched down to Dubai Int Airport at 11pm local time, after abt in total 10 hrs journey from Kuala Lumpur to Doha then Doha to Dubai. Both on transit Airline, Qatar Airways.

I reached Doha, QATAR at 5.15am. Then it was bloody more than 3hrs ++ wait plus delays that was caused by foggy weather in Doha. Then another painful 45 mins of flight before I finally reached Dubai @ Abt 11.20am local time +++. Overall the journey was tiring but the food was good. Unfortunately however, I dont have the appetite.

Here's some pics.. nothing much done today but I had tis wonderful Argiantiene lunch thou, a successful Year End batch run treat by the CBI's CIO, they ordered platters of BBQ lamb ribs, prawns, some kinds of meats, beef, chicken, etc with briyani rice, along with the long version of tandoori bread and some raw salad. Love the way they manipulate the spices that made the BBQ Lamb Ribs extra nice....even when i'm sick lolz .... also the rice, heard that it's cook using stewed meat juice.. yummy. BBQ something is the name of the Restaurant. Just opposite Lamcy Mall. A somewhat landmark mall in Dubai. Didnt snap any pics of it as I dun feel like bringing the camera out snapping each dish around like a dumbo with my Bank Users. :P After all it's their treat. I must act serious. LOLz.


Airport Terminal.


Landing @ Dubai


Commercial Bank Int'l (CBI)

Oh yeah .. Happy Year 2009 everyone. All the best for 2009! Yeah!!!
~~ Guess wat?!.. my longing of being in Dubai came through on the 1/1/09 itself....haha.. I wonder wat's the next best thing after this??????!

Comments

Popular Posts