Farewell Dinner with a ride on an Angkut

I've just has a Scrumptious seafood dinner @ Saung Grenvil in Jakarta for a colleague's farewell, this coming Friday would be her last day and will be flying back to KL, being released from my current Project.

We had fun during dinner all 15 of us. It was a last minute decision to go, as my colleague the one that is leaving, is previously sick thus it's not wise to take seafoods which mainly are cooked in hot chilly sauce etc However, since being it the last time we decided to go as well as CRABS the specialty of Saung Grevil is her favourite..we shared together laughter and jokes. With a bunch of crazy Silverlakers, one can never be dull. We ordered like Kings..., 2 types of Crabs, 3 types of Prawns, 2 plates of fried Cuttlefish, 2 plates of steamed Kerapu Fish, 2 servings of Veges and 2 plates Tofus...

We really stuffed ourself tonite. However not me. I'm sick too. Can't eat that much. The one that is leaving too is not performing to her best tonite. But it's ok.. being the last time again.

" Angkut "

After dinner, we rented an Angkut that took 12 of us back to our Apartment. It was my 1st experience riding it. No air conditioning but it's fun. We managed to snap some pictures on it. But don't really know how the result could turn out. It's a mobile camera... Thou.. I'm glad tat i went for the celebration cos initially i decided to forgo due to me feeling rather sickly.

Comments

Popular Posts