Relaxing Spring Cleaning

Today is the day I've finally decided to throw out all the Junks in my room, broken TV, an old PC of mine from my days in TARC to Uni....., printers, fans.. wow.. a lot of junk really! Most of it was either broken or needed some sort of repairs.. since I wont be needing them I've decided to throw it out or get it donated to some charity bodies.. Hopefully they can get something out of those junk.. my PC monitor can still be use... even my CPU.. just that it's old n slow.. hopefully they can get the best of out of it.....

Bye - bye Junks.. they are once my biggest assets.. :)


Alrite... time to further clean my room. I plan to pack up all my books in a box rather than laying them around to collect dust ! Spring Cleaning !! what else can I throw?????

Comments

Popular Posts