flu .. exhausted.. bored..life.. work.. all in one post

I have no idea what to write.. right now I am feeling extremely exhausted. I'm just back from a game of ping pong at the PL area of my apartment in Jakarta. I have only played for an hour and i am sooooooo exhausted.

I hate being sick. When i am sick i cant do anything. I've just recovered from flu and inside of me there are still a lot of phlegm.. my nose are blocked so are my lungs.. i am coughing endlessly almost every minute just to get those bloody phelgm out of my body.. i can hardly breathe properly.... oh.. there goes my weekend... i love playing ping pong and so happens today no one went to work.. my boss and senior not around... oh my.. wat a best time for sports... so many ppl to play with...

Wat i can really do now is to sit in front of my laptop and blog.. well it's been a long time... i am actually lazy to do this. nothing special to say.. just to complain how tired i am.. haha

The project that I am working on is coming to an end ... it has just gone through a big bang last week, meaning all branches across Indonesia of the bank will be adopting our system. Several days ago everyone is working extra hours some even stayed in the office for 3 consecutive days with minimal sleep. All the sacrifices... all the hoo haas... finally sometime to relax this weekend.. but i had to be sick.. hahah

I will be back to Malaysia this Thursday .. I am feeling happy... celebrating Malaysia's independence day but I've only managed to get a ticket back to Penang on the 31st evening.. well it''s better than nothing at all.. I dont really like to stay in KL as after graduation and my posting to Jakarta, I have gradually lost touch with my coursemates or friends in KL, added with most of the Penangnites actually prefer working in Penang rather than in KL...... thou I do have some close friends like LL, goat n CC, they are generally always busy.. all working their ass off for their future :P . I dont blame them.. who does not want a better future??

What else to add? Umm.. yeah.. here a recommended blog site, it was created by someone in our project site to voice out some stuff regarding the project.. the content are mainly in Chinese .. but it is a good read .. also with it.. perhaps you can maybe feel some of the feelings of working in my project and the life in Jakarta..

Guess what? A few days ago, I've just celebrated my 2nd anniversary of working life and also my 2nd year in my current company.. time flies... I've learned a lot, especially on people matters, there are a thousand and more kinds of ppl .. sometimes one just can't predict what will happen... the good, the bad, the ugly... I would say that there's absolutely no one in this world that is GOOD. No one is perfect. There must be some weakness in them. Some have more some have less. That includes me.. In most cases, there's hardly a win win situation, it's mainly the loser or the winner, everyone is selfish in their own way.. everyone protects their own clan, team whatever, some result in creating chaos and backstabing of other teams... that's the working world.. everywhere we go i was told it's the same.. company politics... beat them or join them.... The senior bullies the junior, the junior bans the seniors... and the cycle goes again and again.... How can we succeed? How can we get what we want? Be cruel? Be good ? to me ? So far I've learned? Is to do what ever I like. But becareful, play safe.. occasionally kill a bug or two.. but dont be tooo obvious ... hahaha... be mean when u are mean at.. be nice when u r treated nice... Play the ping pong game.. but dont smash.. :D........

Enjoy the moment when I still can, always find ways to improve oneself and always have hope..............

- The End -

Comments

Popular Posts