The Day of Plane, Car and Buses..

I am currently wasting my time in a Cyber Cafe somewhere near my rented house..
I am actually locked out. Locked out? Whaddya mean?

Locked out as in I totally forgot to bring my keys back from um... Jakarta? Yes... from Jakarta.. no kidding.. How dumb am i ? Now I have to sit here in this cyber cafe rotting in boredom and sleepy... waiting for my housemate to come back from work.. It is now almost 2pm, according to her she shall be back around 2.30pm.. thank god she is a teacher, else i'll have to wait till 6pm and even more... Talk about forgetfullness !

Well 2 hours ago, before I came to this CC, I have just some sort of completed a short Amazing Race event.. haha why? well it is because I've went back to Penang, my hometown for the weekend since my trip back from Jakarta. Then today being Monday, I have to rush back to KL to do my visa for my trips to Jakarta. It's been a year since I got posted there and here comes the time to renew my visa again...

The route.. First at 0530hrs, I woke up, then get ready. At about 0600hrs my friend came and pick me up and I made my journey from Butterworth to Penang International Airport. Then I took the 8am flight from PG back to KL. Then from KLIA, by taking the KL Express I made my way to KL Sentral then took an LRT to Ampang Park then a taxi to the Indonesian Embassy. From there I used up almost 1/2 hour for my visa application then took a cab back to Ampang Park to take an LRT back to PJ. From Ampang Park, I took the LRT all the way back to Asia Jaya then hop on a bus back to Sect 17 to this cyber cafe the ending point of the league for today. HAHA.. i made it here at 11.30 am.. how cool was tat.. and how early was tat? all the way from penang.. to kl.. to the embassy and back .. I've almost been on all form of transportation in less than 5 hours. First a car, then plane, then Light Rail Transit, and then the Bus.. this is crazy ! It cost me a bomb too.. a flight ticket.. from PG on MAS, I wanted Air Asia but i dun dare to risk it.. as AA flight is always either delayed/cancelled.. i rather not take the risk.. I need to be early.. I must get my visa done by today so that i can collect them on Wednesday and be able to fly back to Jakarta on Thursday... then the KLIA EXpress,, the taxi fare... the bus.. all amounted close to RM200... OMG.. there goes ..... die d.. this month I am broke !

Anyhow everything did went smoothly.. all was on time.. especially the plane MAS.. good one !.. Then the KLIA Express just in time .. no delay.. no jams... all nicely done..even tooked my lunch early.. I really fancy the bus, just RM 1, arrived at the same time i arrived at the LRT Station. No need to wait at all.. :)

I've just received an sms from my housemate, she's on the way back.. on 1/2 hour i'll be able to get back to my room and take gooooood nap... :D

Well tat's all... my almost Amazing Race adventure for the day.. :P

Oh ya just to add, this morning when I arrived at Pg International Airport I felt that the check-in counters lack something.. lacked information.. do u know i can simply check-in to any MAS counter for any flight by MAS? no specific one for each flight.. quite confusing I would say.. no sign board no nothing.. There's no sign tat says.. You can check-in into any flight in any MAS counters.. The check-in area is quite small too.. compared to the one in LCCT.. another thing is that.. now MAS flight to KL dont serve sandwiches anymore.. only a drink of either Orange or Chocolate Milk and a pack of peanuts... hmmph.. talk about the price reduce..now the refreshments also reduced !.. haha anyhow.. I still refer MAS than AA as it is soooooo bloody on TIME.. tat's wat ppl wan man ! No delays.. ! I think i wrote to much... haha .. cya..

Signing off...........

Comments

Popular Posts