my new Toy !!

hiya all..... i've got myself a new toy ere......
my brand new DELL XPS M1210 series..............
yeah...and i'm blogging from it now too.....

to tell u the truth.. this is the most expensive things i ever bought in my entire life....
the process in getting this laptop is also a painstaking one... everything just dont go well to plan.. from the ordering, to the receiving... to the delays wow ! horrible i can just say... DELL is such troublesome ppl !!!!

Next time if i'm gonna get anything... dont think i would choose DELL anymore... well the internet biz thing is good but due to dealing with so many parties.. it's not efficient as if anyone of the party involved makes any mistakes... the whole thing would be delayed...... i still prefer the conventional walk-in n buy shops.... ezier n flexible... especially with my bz shedules... dun expect me to stay put at home and wait 4 ur coming... u r asking too much...... and since i am paying u and sort... !!

anyways i got my laptop .. my first laptop.... last time having a laptop is a cool thing.. hey... somewhat true... happy tat i bought one on my own :D... oh yeah..!!!


gotta bring tis baby to jakarta with me tommorrow...n more online n games there.. bye bye boring dayz.. haahaha.........

tis is jane signning off ..... ciaoz

Comments

Popular Posts