memory lane

CNY comes and holiday is over,i have to get myself back to kl to work.. my bus to kl leaves at 1130hrs malaysian time tomorrow..anyway.. this cny nothing much has happened but i am pretty much out everynite to meet up with friends.. friends i haven't really seen for quite sometime as well... some even up to a year n more !!

catching up with them was really nice especially my close friends.. most of them commented that i have change.. more talkative, gettin crazier.. happy.. n r delighted with the channge.. i'm glad for tat and i thank all for their comments.. since we r all in diff places minding our own business, ever so bz, times like tis r those that i will cherish..

back @home now.. in my room enjoying the aircon while i still can b4 i get back to kl(no air con!!) hang out a while online as i just dun wana sleep so early tonite.. i wana enjoy my time here..parking myself in my room..then suddenly i saw something .. my writings on d cupboard door.. scribles actually.. hahaha and on d room's door.. n i look again, i saw those scribles r actually my name.. hahaha.. n i realise too from the position tat i wrote, it indicates that i am realllyyyy short.. hahaha.. so low.. so funny.. i am still short.. but i was amazed how short i am when i was a kid !! it is soo funny.. these scribbles are actually leftovers that my parents can't erase!! naughty me!! on another door there's even a face.. with 2 sticked on blue eyes.. these eyes r wat u called "fake" earing stick-ons.. remember those?? hahaha ... n also the letter V that i wrote on the door that actually suppose to be the capital J of my name but i just dun know how to write it.. somehow it bcomes a V!! i was learning to write..i was still a baby.. how hilarious.!! i just could't stop laughing..then i saw my collections of furry toys, teddy bears... i have quite a nmuber.. still keep em.. for display.. haaha.. i gather them up n took photos.. i remembered i name them all..but i have no idea wat's their name .. dun even know who is who.. hahahaha!! do u guys do that when ur young?? stupid rite? but that's childhood..

i will edit this post again once i get my photos up .. tat's my trip tonite down memory lane.. how time flies.. how is ur childhood? goin off.. wait 4 my next exciting adventure !! hahaahaha.. till next time.. Gong Xi Fa Chai !! Happy dog Year!

Comments

Popular Posts