It's MY birthday today !!!

yo!!!!! wassuppp... i was born today !!! year 2005 another great birthday celebration... tis time my 22nd birthday...... more fun more friends.. i love them soooo much espcially my new colleagues.. they r so so kind.. thanks to edwin for buying a cake from Secret Recipe.. n all silverlakers especially the new intakes programmers..... love the birthday songs.. hehehe

n not forgetting my bestest buddies... hui thien, sou yip, yong hua, shiow wee,jasmine and fook hwei for taking the time to prepare for my birthday.. just simple and just lovely... loves the kepong bak kut teh... n the tgi fridays and the william's and the famous amos !!!!!

also my hometown friends.. for the smses.. morning calls.. :D love ya all tooo...... muaxxs......!!!

thanks for the cakes tooo.... 3 lovely dovey cakes.... c u next year my birthday..may my wishes this year comes trueeeee..... YES SURE CAN DO !! AFFIRMATION IT IS !!!

Comments

Popular Posts