Brithday Gathering with Colleagues

This morning I just feel so good... tonite after work, there will be a birthday gathering for me .. my colleague has planned for this outing cum birthday celebration almost 1 weeks already ..

This few months, there are jokes on me and my senior, my colleague is making fun tat we r husband n wife.. i wonder how they got the idea !!! coincidentally his surname is TAN. and my name is Jane . Jane Tan is my new name..in mandarin means... FRIED EGG !! OH NO !! n after work off we went to 1Utama.. TGI Fridays, guess what? in TGI's whenever there's ppl birthday they r required to stand up on a chair and do stuff like sing songs.. and of cos i am required to do so.. i am required to do some funny stuff too like to bite the candle tat is pushed deep inside the cake.. argh.. my face is covered with cream.. tough it is quite fun ..ANOTHER THING is tat, bcos i am called fried egg.. they even prepared some hard-boiled eggs for me to enjoy.. hahaha.. crazyy lo... now i am stuck on how to finish 2 more eggs as during my hour in TGI fridays, i have already eaten one.. booooo hooooo...


i am damn tired now.. i have to work tomolo.. duno i should be happy or sad? btw today is not my birthday yet.. my birthday is on monday.. it's just an earlier celebration in the weekends as everyone is free.. will post some pics here 4 u guys to enjoy.. once i get today's pics.. till then .. tata for now !!!

Oh ya ! b4 i forget, again Thanks to "Pei Dan Suk Suk","Dou Pa Seng","Ah Yoke", "Gay Lou Keong","Leng Gu Gu","Wong Choi aka Ng Tai","78 or Senior Boon", "Mermaid" and "Gary Ko ko".......... guess u know who u guys are !!! THANKs !!

Comments

Popular Posts